Posté le 23/03/2017 Junior Treasury Operations Analyst (M/F) chez FYTE Luxembourg
- Métier Middle Office, Opérations, Trésorerie
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence LUB/FY/011957
Our client, one of the major international companies in the FMCG sector with its treasury based in Luxembourg, is looking for a Treasury Operations Analyst to join a dynamic team and to pursue its evolution. The selected candidate will be involved in key projects related to treasury and will directly report to the Manager Treasury Operations.
- Manage treasury activities such as cash reconciliation, KYC requests, EMIR reporting, importing of bank statements, etc.
- Monitor front office activities in line with operational procedures in financial risk management
- Validate external and internal trades (forex deals, loans, interest rate derivatives, etc.)
- Perform closing activities (month/quarter/year) according to the SOX controls and the group procedures
- Keep bank and dealing mandates up to date, prepare statistical reports
- You have a first experience (1 to 2 yrs) in back office, ideally with treasury operations
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in finance
- You possess a knowledge of Treasury Management System (ideally IT2) as well as Payment systems, financial derivatives, financing operations
- You have strong capacities of analysis and excellent organization skills
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is considered as an asset
Interested in joining a dynamic company with a strong corporate culture? Please send your application to Pauline Gabriel at [email protected], mentioning the reference LUB/FY/011957.