Posté le 23/01/2017 Cloud Network & Security Engineer (m/f) chez Post Luxembourg
- Métier Sécurité, Helpdesk/Support informatique, Réseaux & Serveurs
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence TTIN1701
Main Tasks :
• Provide 2nd level support to ICT customers related to incident management and request fulfilment
• Manage security and network infrastructure core components (Fortinet, Checkpoint, Radware, Juniper, etc.)
• Optimize the usage of infrastructure resources
• Take responsibility for incident diagnosis and resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication
• Deploy and support datacentre infrastructure solutions
• Provide rotational on call support 24/7
• Master’s degree in computer sciences / engineering or equivalent and duly recognized knowledge in the field
• 3 plus years’ experience in supporting or building customer security infrastructure using products such as Fortinet, Checkpoint, Juniper, as well as in networking solution (HP, Cisco), and Load Balancer (Radware, F5)
• Good knowledge of network protocols and security components administration (IPSEC LAN to LAN, SSL VPN etc.)
• Must be customer-focused and have solid communications capabilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
• Must be fluent in French and English
Please send your application online, including your CV and motivation letter via link www.postgroup.lu/carrieres
The first selection will be based on the curriculum vitae and cover letter. For further information about the position please contact tel.: (+ 352) 4765-4422.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.