Posté le 31/01/2017 Global Talent Management Director chez Badenoch and Clark
- Métier Direction des Ressources Humaines
- Type de contrat CDI
Would you like to join a global independent manufacturer recognised the world over for innovation, quality and consistency?
Do you want to be part of a Human Resources Team considered as a strategic partner in business?
The Global Director of Talent Management will play a vital role in helping employees achieve their potential and developing future company leadership.
• Plan and provide Talent Management strategy, direction, advice and counsel to regional General Managers, Leadership Teams, HR and the Executive Management Team
• Oversee and manage the talent processes, services and tools at the corporate level, in strong partnership with Senior Leadership and regional HR
• Develop and lead the Talent Management function. Lead the thinking, develop the strategy and execute the program which will enable regional Management, HR, the Executive Management Team and employees to excel in achieving business strategies
• Lead the talent review and succession planning processes. Translate business strategy, Company Values and “state of talent” data into talent strategy for the business. Align acquisitions, develop performance management and other initiatives to closely identify short, mid and long-term talent gaps
• Work closely with regional HR to assess and manage retention of top talent
• Work in partnership with regional HR to implement a combination of core learning and development solutions targeted at various levels of the organization and aligned to business needs
• Partner with regional HR to leverage HR technology and evaluate alternative talent management technology solutions
• Design and implement metrics and measures to determine the effectiveness and business impact of talent management initiatives (e.g., training, employee selection, leadership and organisational development programs)
• Utilise contemporary communications methods and learning media, distance learning and on-line learning tools
• Develop the HR team’s capability in talent management and development
• Develop the HR team and organization’s capability in coaching and mentoring programs
• Manage the talent management budget and consultant/vendor relationships
• Prepare comprehensive annual budgets for responsible departments: expenses, personnel, relevant capital investments, etc.
• Exercise leadership by personal example and appearance
• Make effective periodic presentations on progress against KPIs
• Ensure policies, procedures and guidelines are being followed within the spirit of the company’s purpose and within legal requirements
• Improve organisational effectiveness through the development and deployment of solutions to enhance leadership, improve productivity, and drive a performance culture
• Consult with corporate HR and the Executive Management Team on change management opportunities – provide guidance on resources, processes and tools
• Serve as partner to provide advice on organizational design issues
Leadership Development/Succession Planning:
• Design and deploy high-potential management and development programs that align with long-range business strategies
• Design and implement succession planning and key talent review meetings and processes across the company, oversee strategies to accelerate development of key talent and successor candidates. Coordinate succession planning with management team business planning and regional HR activities
• Develop, design and implement innovative leadership programs, tools and processes based on Company short, mid and long-term strategy
• Identify and/or create tools and processes for assessing and developing talent (e.g., 360º feedback, talent assessment processes)
• Remain current with best practices and trends within the training and development field and adopt new approaches as appropriate
• Ensure Individual Development Plans are in place for all key succession staff to enhance their ability to achieve goals and capability to assume increased levels of responsibility
• Manage employee training programs and budget including identification of internal/external training opportunities, coaching and mentoring program development
• BA/BS in business, psychology, HR, or relevant behavioral sciences area required
• MA/MS in organisational behaviour, HR Mgmt. or related field preferred
• 8-10 years’ HR experience in talent management, organisational design and succession planning required
• 6-8 years’ managerial experience required
• Knowledge of functional human resources disciplines, including talent acquisition, learning and development, HR planning and performance management
• Possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build productive cross-functional working relationships globally
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix organisation desired
• Experience working in a multinational manufacturing environment strongly preferred
• Understanding of adult learning principles and the development and facilitating programs
• Experience with Halogen Talent Management system preferred
• Development Dimensions Int’l (DDI) Competencies’ management experience preferred
• Certified to administer various assessments; such as: Hogan, 360-Degree, 9-Box, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
• HR accreditation a plus (PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SCP)
• American Society for Training Development (ASTD) certified or related
• Business command of a second language helpful
• Willing to travel, including international travel 25 – 35%
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Emilie Bavant as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-EB1
To apply, please click here: www.badenochandclark.lu/en-gb/Job/global-talent-management-director-luxembourg
+352 26 19 28 1032
Experience more. Value the difference. www.badenochandclark.lu
Badenoch & Clark is Luxembourg’s largest and most experienced professional Recruitment and Search Firm, providing our Partners access to the largest local professional network of relationships.
Located in Le Dôme, our Luxembourg office is a vibrant and culturally diverse group of nationalities, including, Belgian, British, Dutch, French, German and Polish. We speak 10 languages including, French, German, English and Luxembourgish.
Work with a partner who listens and helps you achieve your objectives. Value the different level of expertise delivered in a refreshingly honest and open way.
Experience more. Value the difference.