Posté le 21/02/2017 Hardware / Electronics Engineer chez Vibrationmaster
- Métier Architecture/Infrastructure
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence VM-HardEng
Hardware / electronics engineer
Become part of a team that changes the engineering landscape and disrupts the way vibrations are generated by constantly challenging conventional thinking and delivering customer focused solutions. Vibrationmaster manufactures technology leading adjustable eccentric drives and vibration test equipment. Our patented technologies are brought to use daily throughout the world by leading OEM’s.
To lead the development of a new series of control systems (microprocessor based) we are searching for a:
Hardware / electronics engineer
We imagine you to have the following skills and experiences:
• A good experience in developing and designing hardware circuits, PCB based, digital and analogue design (sub Giga-Hertz design with controllers for machines)
• A good experience in the design of AD converter based real world analogue data (16 to 24 bit) sampling to SPI and to I²C conversion
• Knowledge of microprocessor based circuits and embedded software (arm, cortex, intel, Raspberry Pi)
• Knowledge of interfaces and how they work, like UART, RS232, SPI BUS, I²C bus, CAN open
• Knowledge of programming languages for embedded software like C, C++, C#, HTML5, Java, Python
• It is an advantage if you are familiar with analogue design, measuring chains, strain gauge based measuring, electrical measuring of mechanical quantities, handling of power electronics, motor controllers (vector drives) and knowledge about motor drives parameters
• You must be disciplined in your work processes and keen on delivering highest possible quality
• Have an interest in the latest technology improvements and be inspired by an entrepreneurial culture and products with disruptive innovation potential
• The working language is English, and a second language such as German or French is a plus
Located in Foetz, Luxembourg, Vibrationmaster offers a challenging future where you get to influence the world’s leading eccentric drive technology. We offer a competitive remuneration based on a fixed salary combined with the possibility to join our employee stock option program for high performers.
The full time employment position is available immediately.
For further information please contact Vibrationmaster CEO, Mr. Morten Schiff on [email protected] or by phone +352 24 55 90 68.
We are building a safer world
At Vibrationmaster, we control and harness vibration.
Imagine a smart machine that can create highly precise and controllable vibration. This is how we enable organisations throughout the world to solve problems triggered by vibration and resonance.
Our solutions include eccentric actuators. They are used in systems reinventing the way vibration is handled. We also provide affordable and easy-to-operate materials vibration test machines that help our customers delivering reliable and safer consumer products.
Our partners enjoy customised technical solutions, products and services. Innovation also reaches into our organisation, as we constantly seek out new ways to make our clients and partners’ life easier.
Original equipment manufacturers and engineering firms integrate our adaptable actuators and control systems in their designs, in many applications, such as household equipment, automotive, material processing, industrial installations, steel and energy production.
Together, we can build a safer world. We are the Vibrationmaster.