Posté le 23/02/2017 Business development internship chez vibrationmaster
- Métier Prospection/Développement Commercial
- Type de contrat Stage
- Référence VM-BusDev
Business development internship (M / F)
Become part of a team that changes the engineering landscape and disrupts the way vibrations are generated by constantly challenging conventional thinking and delivering customer focused solutions.
Vibrationmaster manufactures technology leading adjustable eccentric drives and vibration test equipment. Our patented technologies are brought to use daily throughout the world by leading OEM’s.
To strengthen our sales and marketing efforts, we are searching for a :
Business development internship (M/ F)
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Check and update our contact database with additional data fields
• Contribute to market analysis and surveys
• Identify new potential customers and initiate contact
• Assist in content marketing operations
• Contribute to our business, sales and marketing strategy
Profile of the successful candidate:
• Participation in a University degree in Business administration, Sales or Marketing
• Fluent in English
• Excellent attention to detail
• Analytical mind and ability to understand technical subjects
• Good command of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Prior experience with Salesforce, Mailchimp and Wordpress will be an advantage
• Knowledge of additional languages like French, German or Chinese will be an advantage
• EU Nationality, or in possession of a Luxembourg work permit
• The internship should last for a period of at least 8 weeks and we can abide with your university’s standard internship contract.
Located in Foetz, Luxembourg, Vibrationmaster offers a challenging future where you get to influence the world’s leading eccentric drive technology.
For further information or to apply, please contact Mr. Franck Pichoff, Marketing Manager, at [email protected] or by phone +352 24 55 90 68.
We are building a safer world
At Vibrationmaster, we control and harness vibration.
Imagine a smart machine that can create highly precise and controllable vibration. This is how we enable organisations throughout the world to solve problems triggered by vibration and resonance.
Our solutions include eccentric actuators. They are used in systems reinventing the way vibration is handled. We also provide affordable and easy-to-operate materials vibration test machines that help our customers delivering reliable and safer consumer products.
Our partners enjoy customised technical solutions, products and services. Innovation also reaches into our organisation, as we constantly seek out new ways to make our clients and partners’ life easier.
Original equipment manufacturers and engineering firms integrate our adaptable actuators and control systems in their designs, in many applications, such as household equipment, automotive, material processing, industrial installations, steel and energy production.
Together, we can build a safer world. We are the Vibrationmaster.