Posté le 17/03/2017 Risk Manager (M/F) chez Morgan Philips Executive Search
- Métier Direction Générale, Management, Conseil stratégique, Contrôle des risques
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence LUA/DI/011562
Our client is a successful and dynamic Third Party ManCo providing support to its clients in several tasks related to fund management for UCITS and AIF.
They propose many services from risk management to fund structuring. In order to support its growth, we are currently looking for a Risk Manager to join the Risk team.
Reporting to the Conducting Officer in charge of the risks:
- You will manage the daily risks for the company and the clients
- You will be part of the development of the RMP for the UCITS and AIF
- You will have to improve the procedures and policies
- You will be in charge of the reporting to the Top Management, Boards Managers and regulatory authorities
- You will participate to the Boards meetings
- You will be part of the on-boarding of new clients
- You will liaise with fund's stakeholders
- You have a first proven experience in risk of minimum 3 years
- You have an excellent knowledge on UCITS and AIFM legal and regulatory framework
- You are detail oriented
- You are pragmatic and able to satisfied quickly the clients needs
- An experience in PE/RE would be a strong asset
- You are a team player and you enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You speak English fluently, a good level of German or french is a plus
Interested? Please send your application to Jessica Claudel at [email protected], mentioning the reference LUA/DI/011562.
Any contact will be treated in the utmost confidence.
In Luxembourg Morgan Philips offer high quality expertise and advice in recruitment thanks to its two brands and teams:
• Morgan Philips Executive Search for C-level executives and experts
• FYTE - Find Your Talent Easily - specialized in recruiting employees and mid-level talented professionals
Morgan Philips Executive Search offers expertise in executive recruitment services throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, the US and Mexico. Thanks to our innovative and efficient methods of talent identification and our highly structured approach, we are in a perfect position to advise companies on how to recruit the best talents for most of the strategic positions. Our local office in Luxembourg is very well connected with key employers of the Grand-Duchy.