Posté le 02/03/2017 Senior Fund Administrator chez Aztec
- Métier Administration, Secrétariat
- Type de contrat CDI
Reports to Client Relationship Manager.
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Administer a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations
- Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes / transfers thereon
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and to ensure the maintenance of the electronic payments library
- Ensure staff are trained on electronic banking systems and co-ordinate the opening of new bank accounts
- Ensure regulatory and statutory fillings are made in timely manner
- Manage the accounts distribution and filing process
- Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Very good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
To find out more or apply, visit aztecgroup.co.uk/careers, email [email protected] or call us on +352 246 160 6139.
- With a people-centric focus, the Aztec Group has been pushing the boundaries in fund and corporate services since 2001. To deliver these unrivalled services through a period of strong organic growth, we rely on the dedication and passion of our employees.
Following this strong organic growth we are on the lookout for bright individuals to join our team; individuals who are motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services.
Since our inception, we have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of our employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine. This investment in the people behind our services has paid off and we are proud to have maintained over a 90% employee retention rate for over ten years.