Posté le 02/03/2017 Junior legal/ office assistant (M/F) chez Ace Entertainment
- Métier Assistanat/Secrétariat de direction, Administration générale/de bureau, Para légal & Secrétariat juridique, Propriété Intellectuelle/Brevets/gestion des marques
- Type de contrat Interim
- Référence Ace Entertainment_2017_01
We're looking for a junior legal/ office management assistant on a part-time basis (24 hours/ week) for a limited period of 14 months (maternity & parental leave), able to work autonomously.
In a small team, you'll assist and support the general manager as well as the office manager.
Your tasks include:
- Planning, assistance and secretary tasks, general office management,
- Para-legal tasks: drafting of minutes, contract management, regulatory related (CSSF) tasks and follow-up,
- Basic financial reporting,
- Contact management with third parties: beneficial owner, legal & tax advisors,accountant, auditor etc.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Has at least 2 years of working experience in a related industry or company,
- Has a first experience as a legal assistant and/or within the finance industry,
- Has solid organisational skills and feels comfortable in working autonomously,
- Is a team player and has extended communication skills,
- Is fluent in english, french and/ or german and spanish; luxembourgish would be considered as an advantage,
- Has a solid understanding of intellectual property rights issues,
- Has a solid understanding of the general legal and tax environment in Luxembourg including the finance industry and the regulatory context (CSSF),
- Is proficident in office software tools.
Please send your application to: [email protected] with the reference "Ace Entertainment_2017_01"
We're an international company, managing intellectual property rights (musical assets) and financial assets (via a dedicated SIF).