Posté le 06/03/2017 T24 Business Analyst (M/F) chez East West United Bank
- Métier Informatique & Technologies
- Type de contrat CDI
Purpose of the position
This IT professional should have a strong experience in Temenos T24 core banking system, broad knowledge of Private, Corporate and Retail Banking domains and solid background in business analysis and should be able to collect and manage business requirements, to create and harmonize Business Requirement Definitions, to work closely with internal customers and ensure that the business requirements are appropriately translated to functional specifications.
He/she should have experience with the various aspects of Business Analysis including, but not limited to: business requirement gathering techniques, requirements management for development, customer support and software testing projects.
• Collect and analyze customer business requirements and transform them into Business Requirement Definition document.
• Control completeness and consistency of customer requirements.
• Harmonize business requirements among different departments of our bank.
• Define customization needs for core banking and related systems.
• Perform customization of the systems in case it can be done with settings.
• Create functional specification for the development team.
• Validate the final product against functional specification.
• Introduce implemented functions to customers and coordinate User Acceptance tests.
• Perform other duties consistent with the status of Business Analyst.
Skills and experience
• Master degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience with Temenos T24
• At least 8 years of business analysis for financial or banking institutions.
• Understanding of financial and banking processes: Accounting, Forex, Money Market, Position Management, Risk Management, Collaterals, Credits, Securities, etc.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
• Strong working knowledge of software architecture design and knowledge of software lifecycle principles.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Fluency in English. French and Russian will be considered as an asset.
With more than 40 years’ experience in Luxembourg, East-West United Bank S.A. (EWUB) is a Russian capital bank inaugurated in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg in 1974. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and to providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank’s long-standing traditions have been successfully adapted to modern society’s needs and in 2013, the Bank has recorded a profit on its operations for the fifteenth consecutive year.
EWUB acts as a two-way bridge between the East and the West connecting Russian and CIS businesses to Europe and helping European partners to be established in Russia.
More information is available on our website: www.ewub.lu and on our Facebook page “EWUB Luxembourg”.