Posté le 10/03/2017 IP Formalities - Quality Control Associate chez Marks & Clerk
- Métier Administration, Secrétariat, Qualité/Management de la qualité, Propriété Intellectuelle/Brevets/gestion des marques
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence 2017_CK2
The position involves checking and implementing administrative procedures requiring a high sense of responsibility and attention to details.
- As part of the team of quality controllers, you will verify patent application files for the European Patent Office and national offices in Europe prepared by the Formalities Officers.
- You will certify that internal processes are accurately followed
- You will verify client’s instructions and check whether the instructions have been correctly applied
- You will make sure that non-conformities are corrected, and you will communicate with operations accordingly.
- You will also coordinate with Formalities Officers and make certain that the instructions have been accurately encoded and that all due dates are correct
- You will be involved in the continuous review and improvement of the processes
- A 3 to 5-year experience in an administrative and detail-oriented role
- Easy to communicate with and diplomat
- Professional command of English, both oral and written – French and/or German will be a plus
- Holder of a Bac+2/Bac +3 degree or equivalent work experience;
- Good organisational skills, with a meticulous attitude to work;
- Ability to work in a small team, and under own initiative.
- An intensive training to develop competences in the field of patents
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to start or pursue a career in the field of Intellectual Property
Please send your application in English to Fabienne Finette - [email protected]
Marks & Clerk Luxembourg is a long-established and highly regarded office of the Marks & Clerk group. We provide the full range of intellectual property services for local and global clients. This includes patent validation services, for which we are one of the largest operations in Europe.