Posté le 15/03/2017 Head of IT Operations chez Q-LEAP
- Métier Informatique & Technologies
- Type de contrat CDI
Our company is continually seeking self-motivated, and creative people to join our growing team and contribute to its success. With this objective, we are now in a position to make a major contribution to the future of the company.
The IT Operations Manager is a leading global provider of business intelligence solutions. The section will also deal with practical, hands-on matters for in-house or customer projects and performs the high-level support work of for existing contracted customers.
The IT Operations section will deal with both knowledge management, Coaching, management, organization, setup, and general consulting services for in-house people and customers.
Dispatcher, security systems, security, integrity, security, infrastructure, databases, databases, databases, databases, Data recovery, disaster recovery, contract and supplier management, compliance and regulation, reporting, analysis and statistics, all of which is required.
- Good or advanced knowledge of "best practices" and recommendations in offering services in IT-oriented industries: ITIL, TOGAF and COBIT frameworks.
- Good or advanced knowledge of project management: PRINCE2, HERMES, with instinct for "agile" approaches a must.
- A minimum of 3 years experience of leading teams is mandatory
- Ability to supervise and manage local and distributed teams of support people and operators and set up their career paths which they can then follow autonomously
- Ability to project strategic vision and entrain co-workers into this vision
- Ability to pull in prospective customers and funnel them to the sales department towards successful conclusion of a win-win contract.
- Ability to examine new technologies and Gartner-pushed ideas with a calculating spirit, choosing the one that are bound to impact the marketplace in the near future, then position the section strategically so as to reap maximum rewards from disruptive readjustments
- Ability to perform management of risks, costs and to process the feedback from both customers and employees
- Ability to set up a structure that can provide excellent support management services to a multinational group under challenging conditions of manpower and workload
- Ability to speak and write English a must. Good abilities in french and german a plus
If you think that you match with this profile, then please feel free to send your application at the following email address: [email protected]
q-leap is a consulting company with deep expertise in software quality. With over 40 experts in software engineering, testing and quality assurance, architecture, business analysis, IT integrating and project management, q-leap offers a pragmatic approach, focused on the implementation of application lifecycle management processes that enable IT teams to concentrate on their application delivery.