Posté le 16/03/2017 Java Developer (M/F) chez Ajilon
- Métier Développement/Programmation
- Type de contrat CDI
For one of our clients, based in Luxembourg, we are currently hiring a :
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : 6 months contract (possibly extended)
About the position
You will be a Developer on a highly skilled Agile team and work in a collaborative environment where you will have continuous learning opportunities and challenging work.
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
An Agile mindset and team player
Familiarity with following technologies and proven expertise in at least one of them :
- Spring Suite, Maven, jUnit, REST API.
- Client side rendering framework, NPM, CSS preprocessor, jQuery.
Proficient experience using CI and automated testing tools such as Jenkins, Selenium.
Expertise in AngularJS would be an asset.
Experience working in scrum would be an asset.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to send us your CV in a WORD format by applying through our website Ajilon.lu.
Present on the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg market since 1994, Ajilon offers a wide range of HR solutions.
Ajilon is a subsidiary of the Adecco Group, the worldwide leader in HR services.
We are organized in 2 complementary pillars:
-Ajilon HR Solutions
Ajilon Consulting offers tailor-made outsourcing solutions to support client in their workforce management in core business like finance, HR, Office & IT and services in externalization of the HR function (In-house, Training Process) & Specific Project Management (MSP,RPO)
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!