Posté le 28/03/2017 Fund Corporate Services Analyst (m/f) chez RBC
- Métier Audit/Expertise comptable, Analyse financière
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence 2017-4766
What is the opportunity?
As Fund Documentation Analyst, you will coordinate the internal review of the fund documentation of investment schemes where RBC I&TS offers Administrative and / or Custody services with the aim to ensure that the fund documentation complies with the relevant legal framework, RBC I&TS policies and RBC I&TS operational model. You will also contribute to the risk prevention by ensuring that the funds’ corporate documentation is operationally feasible in line with internal policies.
What will you do?
1. FUND DOCUMENTATION REVIEW DOMICILIARY AND CORPORATE SECRETARY ACTIVITY (70%)
- Review and comment the fund documentation (Prospectus, Articles of incorporation / Management regulations) in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the Clients and/or their Legal Advisers.
- Coordinate the review of the fund documentation with Alternative Investment Services and other Client Solutions teams in order to ensure operational feasibility and timely implementation.
- Review and comment complex corporate events such as EGM, mergers, new launches, restructurings
- Remain aware of legal and regulatory updates in the funds industry
- Ensure that client Board meetings and AGM are prepared and documented and that minutes are produced.
- Work with various third party service providers e.g. accountants, lawyers, auditors, operating partners, custodian, banks, tax advisers.
- Prepare and provide requested documents from Luxembourg authorities (e.g. certificates, excerpts).
- Ensure proper filing and storage of all fund documents, create and maintain files of copies (and or originals) of all relevant documents for the various Luxembourg entities.
- Deal with the day-to-day administration of the domiciled companies.
2. INTERNAL BUSINESS SUPPORT (30%)
- Support and assist RBC Investor Services Bank S.A. business lines in relation to set-up questions, legal framework update and issues linked to the interpretation of the documentation (in liaison with the fund representatives if and when necessary)
- Mitigation of legal risk in performing fund review in liaison with business lines
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund Regulation and Corporate Law
- Experience in funds domiciliary and engineering services (Bank, Law firm, Management Company or similar experience)
- Fluent in English + another language preferably in German
- Strong awareness of risk prevention for RBC Investor Services Bank S.A.
- Master Outlook, Internet, Word and Excel tools
- Good understanding of the fund value chain (custody, fund administration, TA, Legal, tax, …)
- Excellent personal organization
- Good analysis and ability to summarize
- Strong sense for processes and procedures
- Team player & Client focused : excellent sense for cooperation in a multi-cultural / multi-locations environment
- Ability to work autonomously, under strict deadlines and pressure
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from offices in 18 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering custodial, advisory, financing and other services to safeguard clients’ assets, maximize liquidity and manage risk in multiple jurisdictions. RBC I&TS ranks among the world’s top 10 global asset services businesses, with CAD 3.8 trillion (USD 3.1 trillion) in client assets under administration (as at April 30, 2015).