Posté le 17/05/2017 PURCHASE SUPPORT - VIE LUXEMBOURG-(H/F) chez ALD Automotive
- Métier Achats
- Type de contrat CDD
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Luxembourg is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Graduate with a Master degree (Business School or University) with a specialization in Purchasing.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
Affiliates Company of Société Générale Group part of the Financial Services entity, ALD Automotive is one of the European leading company in the full service leasing area. ALD services portfolio allow company, at local and international level, to focus on their core business by outsourcing the funding and the management of their corporate fleet.
The holding ALD International is in charge of the Group International expansion and the supervision of 43 countries where ALD operates. The Holding brings technical support to ALD entities and through its coordination role, enhances the creation of synergies among the Countries.
The Purchasing department of ALD International has as a main mission to negotiate and to set International Agreements with its Customers and Suppliers (Tyres Manufacturers, Cars Manufacturers, …). These international Agreements improve the services and the global financial conditions.
As a VIE, you will have to:
- Be responsible of financial studies over services, products, categories or current international agreements,
- Support the international contracts implementation with the different countries on the following categories: Tyres, Car Manufacturers, Short term rental, …
- Participate to the purchasing processes; the data collection, the SLA, the financial analysis, the tender process, the contract implementation…
- Bring support to the preparation of the different reports, presentation to the top Management and the countries : data management, data gap analysis, data quality,
- Offer support to the data check regarding the different agreements in order to ease and speed up the invoicing of the international bonuses.
- Participate in the elaboration of the Procurement strategy of the Suppliers meeting preparation.
- Take part of the negotiations.
- Participate in the training of the Countries with the Eprocurement tool.
- Participate to the internal audit project regarding the purchasing process in order to evaluate the coherence between International purchasing policy and Local ones.
This position is linked to the several travels abroad.
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, without going through the whole recruitment process again.