Posté le 11/04/2017 PROJECT MANAGER - ENGINEERING (F/M) chez ROWLANDS INTERNATIONAL
- Métier Chef de projet
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence 9418
• Manage international construction projects from order to handover
• Develop a detailed plan to track progress
• Ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget
• Manage the relationship with the clients and project stakeholders
• Deal with contractors on site
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Combine office work in Luxembourg and business travel worldwide
• University degree in Construction or Industrial Engineering
• Previous experience in project management: able to handle large international non-residential buildings projects
• PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or similar is required
• Fluency in English and German is mandatory. French or any other languages are considered as an advantage
• Willingness to travel
For more information or for a first confidential conversation concerning this vacancy, we invite you to contact Frédérique Sine (+352/46.41.35-464).
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format
Name_Firstname_ref9418 to [email protected]
Please note that Rowlands ensure you the strictest confidentiality and the utmost attention to your application during the whole recruitment process. No information will be transmitted to a third part without a prior consent.
Rowlands offers 50 plus years of experience in recruitment and retained executive search as well in the provision of human capital services. We have successfully completed an impressive number of job search assignments for many prestigious clients in Luxembourg, as well as across Europe. We see our high servicing quality as our strength. It differentiates Rowlands and ensures the services we provide are the optimum available in the market today. As business competes, Rowlands plays an important role in helping candidates and employers.