Posté le 12/04/2017 A Corporate Lawyer / Avocat en droit des sociétés (minimum 5 years’ experience) chez MNKS
- Métier Cabinet d'Avocat
- Type de contrat CDI
Un Avocat en droit des sociétés
• Working in conjunction with our Banking, Tax and Litigation teams, where necessary, to provide a fully integrated service to our clients
• Being a key contact for the client
• Participating in the development of the corporate practice (conferences, articles, client events…)
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
• An attractive salary package
• Personalised induction program and day to day coaching through a feedback culture
• Stimulating experience, trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
• The perfect combination between a high level of autonomy and a senior’s technical support when needed
• Facilities to better manage your time and have a work-life balance
• A friendly work environment that invites you to expand valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should have:
• A university degree in Law
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate practice within a law firm, ideally in Luxembourg
• Have a significant experience in international structurings, mergers & acquisitions and on transactional work.
• Excellent communication skills and team player
• A perfect command of French and English, the knowledge of German would be an advantage
• Solid organisational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our specific current recruitment needs, please send your application to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
MNKS’ team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.