Posté le 04/05/2017 Valuation Specialist (m/f) chez BDO Luxembourg
- Métier Audit/Expertise comptable
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence RI1217
In order to support our growing teams, we are currently looking for a:
Your responsibilities will consist in:
- Providing support to our audit teams regarding valuation aspects (in particular for private equity clients)
- Coordinating existing valuation assignments and helping to develop our valuation services
- Providing training to our teams regarding valuation aspects
- You have at least 5 years of experience in valuation or corporate finance assignments gained in an audit or consulting firm, a private equity firm or an investment bank;
- You have a gained a significant experience in the valuation of companies;
- You hold a Master’s degree in either finance, economics or management;
- You speak English, French and/or German fluently;
- Ideally, you hold a professional qualification such as CFA, ACA, ...;
- You are organized and precise in all aspects of your work;
- You combine your communication skills and confidence to easily connect with your colleagues and clients;
- Your flexibility allows you to adapt to and manage the unexpected;
BDO offers real opportunities for career evolution in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment; all while serving national and international clients.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook !
If you are interested by this opportunity, you can apply directly on our website:
BDO is one of the leading audit, accountancy and tax advisory firms in Luxembourg. Our company is composed of more than 500 staff members and is part of BDO International, 5th network worldwide, which is present in 158 countries and counts 67 000 professionals. We remain focused on helping our clients worldwide navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service on a consistent basis.