Posté le 04/05/2017 Accountant (m/f) chez BDO Luxembourg
- Métier Comptabilité générale
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence RI00642
In order to support our growing department, we are currently looking for an:
Accountant (m/f) - Réf. RI00642
Our experts are providing a complete range of Financial Engineering services connected with the domiciliation and administration of Luxembourg companies for a diversified and international clientele (for unregulated vehicles such as SOPARFI, SPF, securitization companies etc)
You will be in charge of the day-to-day bookkeeping and the preparation of monthly, quarterly and/or annual financial statements.
You will be involved in the preparation of tax and VAT returns and you will have the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibilities.
Eager to learn, your team spirit and attention to client service will be the key to your success at our firm.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
• At least 3 years’ professional experience in a similar position
• Fluent in English and French.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Highly organized, detail-orientated, ability to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time and to meet deadlines
• Autonomous in your work, you have also a strong team spirit
• Experience in commercial accounting and in specific types of companies (e.g. securitization) is a strong asset
• Good knowledge of accounting software and MS Office
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" pages on LinkedIn and Facebook!
If you are interested by this opportunity, you can apply directly on our website:
CF Corporate Services is part of BDO Luxembourg, one of the leading audit, accountancy and tax advisory firms in Luxembourg. Our company is composed of more than 400 staff members and is part of BDO International, 5th network worldwide, which is present in 154 countries and counts 64 000 professionals. We remain focused on helping our clients worldwide navigate ever changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service on a consistent basis.