Posté le 04/05/2017 Senior IT Audit (m/f) chez BDO Luxembourg
- Métier Audit/Expertise comptable
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence RI229867
Our Risk and Assurances Services provide comprehensive audit and risk-related services.
We seek a team player with excellent professional potential and skills for the role of
This role offers you the unique opportunity for career growth while working with a broad range of clients across a number of sectors.
What we are looking for:
• Intensely curious person who wants to know the what, where, when, how, and most importantly why processes work the way they do.
• Risk-minded person who can see what could go wrong in a process and work with stakeholders to tie the risk to an activity or to call out a gap.
• Able to translate what you learn to stakeholders and partner with them to advise them as they implement process changes.
• Able to communicate very well in verbal and written form. This applies to interacting with stakeholders, teams, and in your written communications.
• Can easily adapt between working independently or collaboratively on a team, with various stakeholders and audit teams.
• Highly organized and able to manage time, tasks, deliverables and maintain a strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrate significant knowledge of information technology general controls and automated business process controls and concepts using both.
What you will do:
• Conduct Information Technology (IT) audit reviews of various complexity of applications and sys-tems and perform the planning, fieldwork, reporting, and follow-up phases of audits with lim-ited supervision in the context of financial audits or internal audits.
• Assist business teams on optimizing business processes by evaluating the application controls of systems that support the business process under review, and developing computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs) to test controls.
• Execute ad hoc projects, such as due diligence reviews, readiness assessments, etc.
• Prepare findings and recommendations and support communication to the executive team.
• Prepare reports and schedules for review that will be delivered to clients.
• Research and stay current on new technical literature applicable to the internal control process, emerging trends and best practices.
• Maintain our IT Audit knowledge by contributing to the development of internal training pro-grams.
• Identify potential business opportunities within existing engagements and work closely with man-agement in pursuing these to support and respond to our clients’ needs.
• Assist in the development of business line.
• Build strong internal relationships within BDO Audit and with other services across the BDO organ-ization
To be the right fit for this position, you have to have:
• You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering with a specialization in Information and Business Management, IT Audit or related field.
• You have 2-4 years of relevant experience working in external audit, internal audit, IT or risk management experience within a professional services firm or major corporate services institu-tion.
• You show technical skills related to a broad range of applications, operating systems, databases, network infrastructures and/or security tools.
• You have an understanding of laws and regulations covering IT and IT outsourcing matters.
• You are familiar with common IT frameworks and standards, such as: COBIT, CMMi, ITIL, ISO27k, ISO 22301 etc.
• You are fluent in English and French. German and Luxembourgish will be considered as assets.
• Relevant certifications (CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, COBIT, ITIL, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Audi-tor/Implementer, ISO 22301 Lead Auditor/Implementer, Prince2, PMP) preferred.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" pages on LinkedIn and Facebook!
If you are interested by this opportunity, you can apply directly on our website:
BDO is one of the leading audit, accountancy and tax advisory firms in Luxembourg. Our company is composed of more than 500 staff members and is part of BDO International, 5th network worldwide, which is present in 158 countries and counts 67.000 professionals. We remain focused on helping our clients worldwide navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality ad-vice and service on a consistent basis.