Posté le 11/05/2017 Customs Expert chez Adecco Group
- Métier Administration, Secrétariat
- Type de contrat CDI
Do you have experience in customs management?
Do you consider yourself as a master in expert in logistic, customs clearance, import and export matters?
Do you want to work in a dynamic, international environment while supporting the daily activities?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join a multinational Industrial company as a Customs Expert/Specialist.
In this role you will be responsible for planning and conducting global customs processes while being supported by internal departments.
• Coordination of the daily activities of Export & Import shipments & its documentation, Customs, Customs Clearance with daily & timely updates
• You will be the specialist in supporting the plants and internal departments to perform customs clearance, documentation, Customs Policy, update on rules and tariffs of customs, and suggest the best way to support operation activities
• Communicating and gathering the issues, questions and doubts from plants/ market and make sure that they are forwarded to the right department
• Keep up to date with ever changing Government Policies and Tariffs on Importation of Goods
• Customs brokers contract administration and performance management; approving customs brokers’ invoices before payments
• Ensure Export documents are noted with customs prior to arrival of shipment in order to avoid any delays & ensuring shipments custom cleared & handed over to carrier well in advance
• Prepare and process import and export documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures
• Working closely with Tax and Legal teams to comply with legal requirements
• Gather the forecasts or prepare them when required
• Suggest best practices for cost controls in terms of operation activities
• You would be considered as the expert and the reference person for the customs matters
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain or Logistics
• You have a significant knowledge in export/import shipment handling processes and documentations
• Previous experience working in customs Management, logistics, supply chain and trade compliance
• Strong communication skills are vital in this role both written and verbally
• Complex problem solving and the ability to engage critical thinking skills will be required as well as the ability to actively listen and interpret concisely
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Noura Barghane as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
To apply, please click here:www.badenochandclark.lu/en-gb/Job/customs-expert-export-import-commerce-industry-luxembourg/
+ 352 26 10 28 10 33
Badenoch & Clark is Luxembourg’s largest and most experienced professional Recruitment and Search Firm, providing our Partners access to the largest local professional network of relationships.
Located in Le Dôme, our Luxembourg office is a vibrant and culturally diverse group of nationalities, including, Belgian, British, Dutch, French, German and Polish. We speak 10 languages including, French, German, English and Luxembourgish.
Work with a partner who listens and helps you achieve your objectives. Value the different level of expertise delivered in a refreshingly honest and open way.
Experience more. Value the difference.