Posté le 12/05/2017 Legal & Tax Officer chez Banque Havilland
- Métier Conseil Juridique, Juriste
- Type de contrat CDI
- Acting as a business partner in performing ad hoc legal tasks and ensuring tailored support according to the Bank’s services standards
- Analysing and advising on legal and tax issues in their national and international dimensions
- Evaluating legal and tax risk factors regarding business conduct and operations
- Production of written and oral opinions, reviewing/drafting contracts, and any other legal documents
- As the single point of contact and process owner for tax related matters, giving accurate and timely advice to executives regarding these matters
- Maintaining contact with consulting expert counsel whenever necessary and monitoring progress thereof
- Contribution to the implementation of new projects and improvement of processes
- Follow-up of litigation
- Monitoring the evolution of the legal and fiscal environment key for the function
- Master degree in law or equivalent, with tax education
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a relevant working experience (in-house lawyer in an international bank would be an asset)
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Luxembourg banking regulation and other international banking instruments, good knowledge of tax compliance matters
- Excellent command of all legal disciplines
- Outstanding drafting and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, and either French or German
- Autonomous, rigorous, organised
- Ability to work independently while at the same time being a strong team-player
- Capable of critical analysis and synthesis, allowing the apprehension of complex problems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with initiative and “can do” attitude
- Good communicator, able to empathize and defend his / her point of view in an argumentative and constructive way (oral and written)
- Solution-oriented, pragmatic
- Happy to work in an entrepreneurial company
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: [email protected].
The information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process.
Established in 2009, Banque Havilland emerged from a family’s desire to create a service offering of the quality and discretion that the family would expect from a private bank. The Bank is managed with the financial conservatism that has been the hallmark of the family.
The Bank is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in London, Monaco, Liechtenstein, the Bahamas, Moscow, Dubai and Switzerland.