Posté le 12/05/2017 Cost & Inventory Analyst part-time (M/F) chez Actualis
Luxembourg (L) Autres
- Métier Comptabilité, Finance
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence CIA-PJ
- Ensuring that all inventory invoicing is correct.
- Complete monthly Cost of Sales report for the US in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Oracle Inventory is uploaded regularly and is reconciled to respective general ledger accounts and also reconciled with other entities.
- Reconcile and clear all Unvouchered Receipts accounts on a regular basis
- Preparation and review of SOX processes including the entering the results to the software.
- Assist in the year end audit, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Provision of assistance and support to the accounting and finance department as required.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Experience in Cost Accounting and/or Inventory accounting.
- At least three years experience in a dynamic international environment.
- Used to adhering to tight reporting deadlines, demonstrates an organized and structured approach.
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience in a worldwide distribution group would be of an advantage.
- Highly computer literate, preferably with experience of Excel / Word and Oracle knowledge a distinct advantage.
- Ability to accurately analyze large volumes of data, be able to interprete and summarize them in report format.
Please send your application to: [email protected]