Posté le 12/05/2017 SYSTEMS & STORAGE ENGINEER (F/M) chez ROWLANDS
- Métier Administration, Secrétariat
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence 9420
Rowlands is recruiting for one of its clients, a well-known company providing IT services, a
- Design of systems infrastructure projects
- Execute and follow-up the implementation of the different solutions provided by the company
- Ensure the smooth running of all systems and perform troubleshooting
- Schedule upgrades in cooperation with the clients and the internal technical team
- Perform the day-to-day monitoring
- Provide users with appropriate support and advice
- Degree in Computer Science (Bac +3 min)
- Previous experience in virtualization and implementation of infrastructure projects
- Expertise in the following technologies : VMWare, HyperV, Netapp, Huawei, Linux/Solaris…
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Any certifications are a plus
- Team spirit, sense of communication
- Editorial skills to organize, structure and formalize (reports & processes)
- Hold a driving license
For more information or for a first confidential conversation concerning this vacancy, we invite you to contact us (+352/46.41.35-1).
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format
Name_Firstname_ref9420 to [email protected]
Please note that Rowlands ensure you the strictest confidentiality and the utmost attention to your application during the whole recruitment process. No information will be transmitted to a third part without a prior consent.
Rowlands offers 50 plus years of experience in recruitment and retained executive search as well in the provision of human capital services. We have successfully completed an impressive number of job search assignments for many prestigious clients in Luxembourg, as well as across Europe. We see our high servicing quality as our strength. It differentiates Rowlands and ensures the services we provide are the optimum available in the market today. As business competes, Rowlands plays an important role in helping candidates and employers.