Posté le 01/06/2017 Compliance Officer chez Banque Havilland
- Métier Conformité/Compliance
- Type de contrat CDI
- Key responsibilities
- Assistance in maintaining a risk based compliance monitoring program and perform compliance controls based on this program such as AML, MIFID, MAD/MAR, CRS, etc…
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations through the provision of regulatory advice and support
- Assistance in developing, maintaining and revising regularly relevant Bank’s Legal & Compliance policies and procedures
- Conduct initial and ongoing AML due diligence on new and existing clients
- Ensure the identification and assessment of Regulatory Risks and propose adequate mitigation measures
- Contribution to the implementation of new projects and improvement of processes
- Perform other analyse tasks as deemed appropriate
- Create a customer focused environment with high standard of quality
- A degree in finance, business administration, or economics
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a relevant working experience : AML/CFT (on boarding of clients/investors, periodical review exercise) and transactions monitoring controls
- An understanding of the international KYC and AML framework, with a good understanding of the Luxembourg and European regulatory framework (FATCA, CRS, MIFID, Market Abuses and Data Protection)
- Fluency in English is required, French and/or another European language is beneficial
- Outstanding drafting and communication skills
- Autonomous, rigorous, organised
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently while at the same time being a strong team-player
- Capable of critical analysis and synthesis, allowing the apprehension of complex problems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with initiative and “can do” attitude
- Solution-oriented, pragmatic
- Happy to work in an entrepreneurial company
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
The information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process.
Established in 2009, Banque Havilland emerged from a family’s desire to create a service offering of the quality and discretion that the family would expect from a private bank. The Bank is managed with the financial conservatism that has been the hallmark of the family.
The Bank is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in London, Monaco, Liechtenstein, the Bahamas, Moscow, Dubai and Switzerland.