Posté le 15/06/2017 A Senior Consultant/Manager for our Investment Funds Distribution practice (M/F) chez Arendt Regulatory and Consulting
- Métier Administration, Secrétariat
- Type de contrat CDI
What we are looking for:
• Being involved in fund registration and post-registration services in jurisdictions across Europe, Asia and Latin America for UCITS and AIFs,
• Assist promoters in the analysis of their distribution model in order to anticipate the different ways of marketing their funds and the potential regulatory hurdles,
• Maintain active communication with clients and the team to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction,
• Participate to employees' training and coaching on distribution matters.
The skills you need to bring:
• You ideally are graduated in economy or Law
• You have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar position or a relevant experience in the Luxembourg fund industry,
• You have a strong knowledge in investment fund regulations
• You are fluent both written and oral in French and English. German will be considered as an advantage
• You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment
• You are seen as a proactive, well organized and rigorous person
• You have good communication skills and you are definitely team oriented
What we offer:
On top of a competitive package and a true work-life balance, we offer an exceptional working environment at Arendt House, in a young, fun and international team of professionals who don’t take themselves seriously and believe in teamwork rather than individualism.
If you see yourself in this position which is at the core of an important development, please send us your application: [email protected]
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a Luxembourg specialist advisory company owned by Luxembourg’s largest law firm, Arendt & Medernach. Its consultants come from various horizons, with a strong background in consultancy and industry. Arendt Regulatory & Consulting proposes pragmatic and business-minded regulatory advice and assistance to professionals in the financial services industry (asset management, investment funds, banking).