Posté le 17/07/2017 Regulatory Consultant in Financial Services (M/F) chez Arendt Regulatory and Consulting
- Métier Conseil financier
- Type de contrat CDI
To accompany the fast development of our activities, we are seeking a :
Regulatory Consultant in Financial Services (M/F)
• Provide support in the assessment of clients’ readiness to address and manage new European or international regulation through diagnostics, gap analysis & impact studies;
• Advise in organizing control functions and define the steps and actions to be undertaken by clients to achieve compliance with applicable regulation;
• Assist clients to assess and plan their compliance controls according to standard methodologies and tools, ensure follow-up and provide with recommendations;
• Review and/or draft procedures to help clients to comply with their regulatory status;
• Provide strong business analysis in time with the regulations, working in team & collaborating with clients and their external advisers;
• Define new or amend operating models interactively with legal and business constraints.
• You ideally have a Master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or law;
• You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar position or a relevant experience in the Luxembourg banking or fund industry;
• You have a good knowledge of Luxembourg asset servicing industry;
• Having a good knowledge of Data Protection Regulation and experience in that field will be considered as an advantage;
• You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines;
• You are fluent both written and oral in French and English. German will be considered as an advantage;
• You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment;
• You are seen as a proactive person with good presentation and communication skills;
• You are client driven and rigorous.
If you see yourself in this position which is at the core of an important development, please send us your application: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A. is a Luxembourg specialist advisory company active in the spheres of compliance, regulatory change, governance and fund distribution. It offers regulatory advice and assistance to professionals in the fund and asset management industry.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of professionals from various horizons with a strong background in consultancy and industry.