Posté le 24/07/2017 Junior Corporate Lawyer chez Allen & Overy Luxembourg
- Métier Cabinet d'Avocat
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence 492BR
You will join a dynamic team working for leading international corporations, asset managers, banks, insurance and re-insurance companies and investment funds, whether from Luxembourg or beyond.
You possess a Law degree, preferably with distinction. An additional degree from an American or English university – LL.M. – would be an asset
- You have attended or are eligible to attend the CCDL or the equivalent in another EU jurisdiction
- You have relevant experience within a law firm in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication skills
- You have a passion for financial markets and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and client service are essential to our business and the business of our clients
What we are offering:
- You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
Allen & Overy Luxembourg is one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide cross-border advice with stellar quality in combination with expert local knowledge.
Allen & Overy is a truly global law firm with more than 5,200 staff, including close to 2,720 lawyers and more than 530 partners working in 44 offices in 31 countries.