Posté le 24/07/2017 Experienced Banking Lawyer (m/f) chez Allen & Overy Luxembourg
- Métier Cabinet d'Avocat
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence 117BR
Skills & experience we’re looking for:
- You possess a law degree and you are qualified in Luxembourg or another European jurisdiction; an LL.M. from an American or English university would be considered as an advantage.
- You have three to four years of experience in a law firm based in Luxembourg, gained in a banking department
- You have developed a strong expertise in syndicated lending and debt restructuring
- You have an on-going interest in banking legal developments.
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and deal with cross-border transactional work
- You are a team player and you are able to lead more junior lawyers
- You are dynamic, flexible, and proactive and have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French. German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage
- You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
Allen & Overy is a truly global law firm with more than 5,200 staff, including close to 2,720 lawyers and more than 530 partners working in 44 offices in 31 countries.
Allen & Overy Luxembourg is one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide cross-border advice with stellar quality in combination with expert local knowledge.