Posté le 24/07/2017 Experienced Corporate Lawyer (m/f) chez Allen & Overy Luxembourg
- Métier Cabinet d'Avocat
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence 66BR
The Corporate team specialises in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, major corporate restructurings and reorganisations, migrations, capital markets, joint ventures, general corporate law advice and corporate (pre-)litigation. You will join a dynamic team working for leading international corporations, asset managers, banks, insurance and re-insurance companies and investment funds, whether from Luxembourg or beyond.
Skills & experience we’re looking for:
- You have a sense of responsibility and are committed to producing quality work
- You have at least four years’ experience in Corporate, M&A within a law firm
- You are dynamic, proactive and have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French, and Luxembourgish and German are an asset
- You have strong technical and writing skills
- You are both a leader and a team player
What are we offering:
- You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed
Allen & Overy is a truly global law firm with more than 5,200 staff, including close to 2,720 lawyers and more than 530 partners working in 44 offices in 31 countries.
Allen & Overy Luxembourg is one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide cross-border advice with stellar quality in combination with expert local knowledge.