Posté le 19/07/2017 German speaking Experienced VAT Consultant (m/f) chez BDO Luxembourg
- Métier Fiscalité, taxation, imposition
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence RI00668
To support the development of our Tax Department, we have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and strong growth potential individual
At BDO Luxembourg, every tax consultant is an excellent generalist who has decided to specialize in one or another area. By approaching BDO, the client has the assurance that everything is done to find a tailor-made solution, taking into account the clients’ profile and objectives.
You will assist a portfolio of local and international clients (Commercial and Industrial companies, Banks, Soparfi, SICAR, Securization companies and Holdings) in their administrative and legal obligations related to VAT and indirect taxation.
You will analyze your clients’ needs and will be involved in:
- advising clients in relation with indirect taxation and VAT
- the preparation of VAT returns for your clients
- the preparation of articles and brochures
Acting as a real trusted advisor and appreciated for the excellence of your work, you will develop long term relationships with our clients.
- Graduated from University in Economics or Law, or from a business school, ideally with a major in Tax
- A professional experience of 3 to 4 years minimum in a similar position in a Big 4, a Law firm or a Tax consultancy firm
- Autonomous and flexible with good organizational skills
- Proactive attitude and ready to take initiatives
- Native German speaker, you are fluent in English, knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships and team spirit
- High integrity and strong commitment to client service
- MS Office literate
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook !
If you are interested by this opportunity, you can apply directly on our mail adress:
BDO is one of the leading audit, accountancy and tax advisory firms in Luxembourg. Our company is composed of more than 500 staff members and is part of BDO International, 5th network worldwide, which is present in 158 countries and counts 67.000 professionals. We remain focused on helping our clients worldwide navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service on a consistent basis.