Posté le 27/07/2017 Investment Analyst/Researcher (M/F) chez East West United Bank
- Métier Crédits
- Type de contrat CDI
Purpose of the position
Reporting to the Fixed Income Director, you will be jointly responsible for managing the (corporate) bond investment portfolio of the bank. You are expected to generate new investment ideas, perform fundamental investment analysis, obtain internal approvals, execute trades in the market and monitor existing positions. Significant portion of your time will be dedicated to writing formal credit applications and reviews.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Provide investment recommendations aiming at achieving portfolio size and return targets, while managing risks;
• Perform sector research, fundamental credit analysis, bond documentation analysis and summarize findings in formal write ups;
• Obtain internal approvals, liaise with risk, legal and compliance departments;
• Monitor the portfolio on a daily basis (follow news flow, financial publications, market developments and trends);
• Assist with trade executions;
• Participate in preparation of internal presentations and reporting;
• perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management.
Skills and experience
• University degree in Finance, Economic, Math or a related field;
• 3-7 years of experience in credit analysis or corporate finance;
• Good understanding of credit fundamentals and credit products;
• Strong analytical capabilities;
• Understanding of global macro and an ability to formulate a view on an asset class;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to support investment rationale and liaise with other departments;
• Well organized and result orientated;
• Fluency in English. Good command of Russian, French and/or German is an asset;
• Emerging Markets experience is a plus;
• PC literacy: Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Reuters, Bloomberg.
With more than 40 years’ experience in Luxembourg, East-West United Bank S.A. (EWUB) is a Russian capital bank inaugurated in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg in 1974. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and to providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank’s long-standing traditions have been successfully adapted to modern society’s needs and in 2013, the Bank has recorded a profit on its operations for the fifteenth consecutive year.
EWUB acts as a two-way bridge between the East and the West connecting Russian and CIS businesses to Europe and helping European partners to be established in Russia.
More information is available on our website: www.ewub.lu and on our Facebook and LinkedIn page “EWUB Luxembourg”.