Posté le 27/07/2017 Digital Banking Manager (M/F) chez East West United Bank
- Métier Analyse financière
- Type de contrat CDI
Purpose of the position
Digital Banking Manager is responsible for day-to-day monitoring, follow-up and reporting of Direkt Bank Platform. He makes sure that operations are monitored, problems detected and brought to the attention of people in charge of solving them. He also is responsible for preparing reports and analysis of Direkt Bank functioning, of customer behavioural pattern and of market peer situation, giving the Management of the Bank the necessary insight on Direkt Bank activities.
Primary duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor daily Direkt Bank functioning;
- Analyse customers’ behavioural pattern and activity of market peers, formulate proposals for product offering modification based such analysis;
- Produce reports and presentations in line with existing models and procedures;
- Present results with adapted frequency;
- Ensure timelines and quality of production of reports;
- Interact with operational entities to ensure adequate solving of issues.
Secondary duties & Responsibilities
- Participation in preparation of regular reporting of Transactional Banking division;
- Ad-hoc reports for Transactional Banking customers activity and profitability;
- Providing methodologic approach for internal projects;
- Elaboration of Business Requirements for internal projects;
- Providing contribution for improvement of customer services.
Job Holder profile
- University/Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent;
- 4 to 6 years of experience in consultancy/project management;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Team-player, service oriented person;
- Inquiring, alert and intent;
- Excellent communication & writing skills;
- Fluency in English and French. German will be considered as an asset;
- PC literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
With more than 40 years’ experience in Luxembourg, East-West United Bank S.A. (EWUB) is a Russian capital bank inaugurated in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg in 1974. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and to providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank’s long-standing traditions have been successfully adapted to modern society’s needs and in 2013, the Bank has recorded a profit on its operations for the fifteenth consecutive year.
EWUB acts as a two-way bridge between the East and the West connecting Russian and CIS businesses to Europe and helping European partners to be established in Russia.
More information is available on our website: www.ewub.lu and on our Facebook page “EWUB Luxembourg”.