Posté le 28/07/2017 Marketing & Communications Manager chez Q-LEAP
- Métier Communication, Marketing, Médias, Design, Edition, Création, Développement/Programmation
- Type de contrat CDI
We're looking for a
Marketing & Communications Manager.
Our company is continually seeking self-motivated, and creative people to join our growing team and to contribute to its success. With this objective, we are currently looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager for these new challenges and ready to lead the support section so as to make it a major success factor of the company's future.
Status: CDD 13 months (starting 1st September 2017) full time (Maternity/Parental Leave Replacement)
Reporting directly to the CEO, the position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implementation of a Communications & Marketing strategy: elaboration and management of a budget, choice of sales material and providers, contact with suppliers for quotes
- Manage the production of communications material (e.g., commercial documents, brochures, emails, newsletters, case studies, creating content for the website / external communication, internal communication)
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Implementation of a social media strategy: evaluation of current social media practices and proposition of new strategies as necessary.
- Maintaining our social media presence by proactively managing and monitoring the differents social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & Google Plus.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Editorial management and writing of articles for our website, blogs, brochures, e-mail & internal communication as well...
- Website management: optimization and update of content, traffic analysis and report, SEO improvement
- Public relations and event management: assist with the elaboration of a budget and a general schedule, choice of material and providers, contact with suppliers for RFQ's (requests for quotation).
- Work closely with internal colleagues to implement the company’s presence at these events, as well as planning and preparing the required material, sales collateral.
- Assist with the organization of internal events and drive a corporate culture (organizing regular team events, encourage employees to get to know one another...)
This role is ideal for a candidate who wishes to gain valuable experience in an up and coming industry, enjoys working closely in a team environment, and has the desire and willingness to grow within an innovative company. At q-leap, we appreciate individuals, encourage ideas, recognize success, invest in people and fully embrace our vision.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent education/experience
- You have at least 2 years’ proven experience in marketing and communications
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a strong attention to detail, quality and organization
- You have interest in interactive design and online marketing
- You're proficient with wordpress, word & powerpoint
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite will be considered an asset
- You have solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- You have experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- You are fluent in French & English, any other language would be considered an asset
You have the ability to:
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while remaining driven, goal oriented and motivated
- Build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
You may have soft skills such as:
- A professional and positive approach, self motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work autonomously
- Acommitment to quality and excellence
- Interpersonal communication skills in a cross-cultural environment
- You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
- You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- You will have the possibility to work independently within an environment of mutual respect and trust
If you think that you match this profile, then please feel free to send your application to the following email address: [email protected]
With over 40 experts in software engineering, testing and quality assurance, architecture, business analysis, IT integrating and project management, q-leap offers a pragmatic approach, focused on the implementation of application lifecycle management processes that enable IT teams to concentrate on their application delivery.
We are present in a number of industry sectors : Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, ICT / Telecoms & High Technologies, Industries & Services, Public Sector & Institutions, Transportation.
q-leap delivers and develops consultancy, audit, expertise, training and coaching to help organizations move their business forward with confidence.
As well as extensive industry experience, our consultants possess industry recognised certifications such as ISTQB, Scrum, Prince 2, IQBBA... These standards are worldwide recognized to help organizations to deliver better quality solutions and quality management to the business.
More info about q-leap on www.q-leap.eu