Posté le 28/07/2017 Training Sales Manager chez q-leap
- Métier Administration, Secrétariat, Commerce, Négoce, Achat, Vente, Formation
- Type de contrat CDI
Find a job you'll love!
We're looking for a
Training Sales Manager
Our company is continually seeking self-motivated, and creative people to join our growing team and to contribute to its success. With this objective, we are currently looking for a Training Sales Manager.
Status: Long term-contract
As Training Sales Manager you will be responsible for planning and bringing growth to our training portfolio of services (Certifications, Tailored Courses and Coaching). The Training Sales Manager will work closely with the sales and the marketing department. As Training Sales Manager you will have several responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop the training services plan
- Ensure planning and scheduling of training sessions
- Maintain and develop partnerships and sponsorships
- Target calling and email communication to generate interest, qualified opportunities and sales cycles
- Keep SalesForce up to date, enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in SalesForce.
- Coordinate and help fill workshops/events, customer training or services engage as necessary.
- Build strong relationship of trust with customers and identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Develop and maintain training services sales procedures and files (i.e. partnerships renewal, contracts, reports)
- Work closely with the sales department to maintain and expand the company’s pipeline of prospects
- Prepare sales quotations
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department for the development of the external communication
- Manage the financial reporting and results
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and sales experience
- 1 to 3 years of direct work experience in B2B, B2C Sales, Training Sales and Cold Call
- 1 to 3 years IT/Technical services sales experience, training sales desired
- A CRM experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Languages: French and English mandatory
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and goal oriented work habits
If you think that you match this profile, then please feel free to send your application to the following email address: [email protected]
q-leap is a consulting company with deep expertise in software quality.
With over 40 experts in software engineering, testing and quality assurance, architecture, business analysis, IT integrating and project management, q-leap offers a pragmatic approach, focused on the implementation of application lifecycle management processes that enable IT teams to concentrate on their application delivery.
We are present in a number of industry sectors : Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, ICT / Telecoms & High Technologies, Industries & Services, Public Sector & Institutions, Transportation.
q-leap delivers and develops consultancy, audit, expertise, training and coaching to help organizations move their business forward with confidence.
As well as extensive industry experience, our consultants possess industry recognised certifications such as ISTQB, Scrum, Prince 2, IQBBA... These standards are worldwide recognized to help organizations to deliver better quality solutions and quality management to the business.
More info about q-leap on www.q-leap.eu