Posté le 03/08/2017 Senior IT Project Manager chez Banque Havilland
- Métier Gestion de projet IT, Informatique & Technologies
- Type de contrat CDI
- Manage IT projects covering various areas (IT Infrastructure, Software Development, Software acquisition and implementation…)
- Requirement gathering, scope definition and analysis
- Planning and coordination
- Budget management
- Reporting to management
- Documentation and procedure redaction
- Define test scenarios and participate in the testing
- Manage relationship and contracts with external providers
- Monitor new IT trends and regulations
Minimum profile requirements
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of a project management methodology
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Highly motivated, autonomous, pro-active and dynamic
- Team player attitude and service minded
- Ability to work under pressure and against tight timelines
Additional skills considered as assets
- French and/or German language
- SQL knowledge
- Experience in a banking environment
- Knowledge in development methodology
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
The information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process.
Established in 2009, Banque Havilland emerged from a family’s desire to create a service offering of the quality and discretion that the family would expect from a private bank. The Bank is managed with the financial conservatism that has been the hallmark of the family.
The Bank is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in London, Monaco, Liechtenstein, the Bahamas, Moscow, Dubai and Switzerland.