Posté le 17/08/2017 Investment Funds or Capital Markets Lawyer chez Chevalier & Sciales
- Métier Cabinet d'Avocat
- Type de contrat CDI
Chevalier & Sciales Law Firm is currently seeking for a lawyer with the following profile:
- You hold a law degree and 2 to 4 years of professional experience in the field of investment funds
or capital markets in a Luxembourg law firm;
- You have a perfect command of English and French;
- Excellent legal capabilities and good communication skills;
- A practical approach to files;
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines;
- You are admitted to the Luxembourg Bar (liste I, liste II or liste IV).
We offer you:
- A flexible work environment;
- A prospect for growth;
- A remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications, experience and skills;
- A close working relationship with the partners in office as opposed to larger firms;
- An experience to work on interesting files with an international dimension.
For more information about our law firm, please visit our website www.cs-avocats.lu
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV, recent photo and application letter to the following email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Chevalier & Sciales is a business law firm in Luxembourg that was established in 2005, acting for major international groups in financial and corporate structuring transactions.
At Chevalier & Sciales, high priority is given to the quality of the work performed, as well as to the level of service provided to our clients.
Even though we are a Luxembourg law firm, we have a broad international client basis, so that many matters that you will work on will have an international dimension.
We are a closely knit professional team with an efficienctly managed network that is able to dispatch the stream of incoming work but where great attention exists for personal relationships between all of us, colleagues, as well as for your individual development within our firm.