Posté le 07/08/2017 Senior Credit Officer chez Banque Havilland
- Métier Comptabilité, Finance
- Type de contrat CDI
- Analyse incoming credit requests and prepare applications for the credit committee
- Identify and analyse the risks inherent to the proposed transactions, and express your opinion on which approach to adopt to facilitate the decision-making
- Determine appropriate lending structure for the individual transactions in close cooperation with front office and legal counsel
- Tailor and refine legal documentation with the support of internal and external legal counsel
- Monitor and periodically assess outstanding lending transactions, hereunder test of covenants, check undertakings, etc.
- Monitoring of performance, counterparty risks and collateral position for individual loan transactions
- Provide internal ad hoc support on credit matters within credit department, the bank and its subsidiaries
- Participation in internal projects related to the continuous improvement of the above activities and the general operation of the bank and its Credit Department
Minimum profile requirements
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills and highly service-oriented
- Degree in Legal, Banking or Economy related studies
- Minimum of seven years professional experience in private banking credit and strong knowledge of asset backed loans, mortgage loans and Lombard loans
- Hands on approach, working autonomously, quality oriented and in a timely manner
- Sound understanding of financial markets and products
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and common financial information systems
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory (written and spoken), Italian will be an additional strong asset
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting
references) to the following e-mail address: [email protected], before 15th of September 2017.
The information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process.
Established in 2009, Banque Havilland emerged from a family’s desire to create a service offering of the quality and discretion that the family would expect from a private bank. The Bank is managed with the financial conservatism that has been the hallmark of the family.
The Bank is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in London, Monaco, Liechtenstein, the Bahamas, Moscow, Dubai and Switzerland.