Posté le 09/08/2017 Senior Prudential Risk Reporting Officer (M/F) chez East West United Bank
- Métier Contrôle des risques
- Type de contrat CDI
As a Senior Prudential Risk Reporting Officer within our Financial Reporting department, you will have to understand all financial data of our bank, analyze them and use them to produce the regulatory reporting required of a Luxembourgish bank.
• Producing monthly and quarterly Regulatory Reporting required by the Luxemburgish regulatory body (COREP, LCR, NSFR, ALMM, …);
• Ensuring the integrity and quality of the regulatory reporting;
• Contributing to the development of automated reporting production;
• Reviewing and challenging processes for the Regulatory Reporting deliverables in order to develop the controls in place;
• Liaising with the other departments of the Bank in order to obtain the data required for the reporting;
• Participating to scenarios testing and projects that have an impact on the Regulatory Reporting;
• Following regulatory updates that affect the reporting and adapt the process/system mapping to consider the changes;
• Answering to the regulatory body's requests related to the Regulatory Reporting submitted by the Bank;
• Ensuring proper communication on regulatory changes throughout the organization.
• University/Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics or equivalent;
• Previous experience as a Manager in a large consulting firm or as a prudential risk reporting officer in a small bank with strong knowledge of CoRep and FinRep reporting and capacity to use reporting tool such as FRS;
• Ability to liaise with Finance, Risk, IT and Business departments in a pragmatic way by advising on solutions;
• Strong analytical skills, common sense and critical mind;
• Hands-on approach and problem solver;
• Team-player, service oriented person;
• Excellent communication & writing skills;
• Fluency in English and French. Other languages will be considered as an asset;
• PC literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
With more than 40 years’ experience in Luxembourg, East-West United Bank S.A. (EWUB) is a Russian capital bank inaugurated in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg in 1974. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and to providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank’s long-standing traditions have been successfully adapted to modern society’s needs and in 2013, the Bank has recorded a profit on its operations for the fifteenth consecutive year.
EWUB acts as a two-way bridge between the East and the West connecting Russian and CIS businesses to Europe and helping European partners to be established in Russia.
More information is available on our website: www.ewub.lu and on our Facebook page “EWUB Luxembourg”.