Posté le 09/08/2017 Analyst Developer chez Banque Havilland
- Métier Administration, Secrétariat
- Type de contrat CDI
- Ensure the best possible quality of products and services with high added value.
- Development of new business tools for the group.
- Key partner to the business and the rest of the team (team of 6 developers).
- Writing technical and business analysis.
- Provide support to all departments and all entities of the group worldwide.
Minimum profile requirements
- Professional knowledge in designing Oracle relational database, SQL and PL/SQL languages are mandatory;
- Oracle Application Express (APEX) will be considered as a strong advantage
- Any advanced knowledge in Shell scripting, X-Gen, Excel and Access will be taken into consideration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experienced in problem solving
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure with tight deadlines
- Challenge oriented, proactive and able to work independently with continuous learning opportunities
- Flexibility in handling work in order to quickly switch from project to project
- Fluent in English. Any other language will be considered as an asset
- Previous experience in the financial sector will be considered as an asset
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
The information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process.
Established in 2009, Banque Havilland emerged from a family’s desire to create a service offering of the quality and discretion that the family would expect from a private bank. The Bank is managed with the financial conservatism that has been the hallmark of the family.
The Bank is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in London, Monaco, Liechtenstein, the Bahamas, Moscow, Dubai and Switzerland.