Posté le 11/08/2017 COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST (F/M) chez ROWLANDS
- Métier Communication, Marketing, Médias, Design, Edition, Création
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence 9431
Rowlands is recruiting, on behalf of a leading high-technology automotive supplier, a Communications Specialist (F/M) to reinforce a team dedicated to the launch of a new business line.
Reporting to the Global External Communications Senior Manager, the Communication Specialist is responsible for executing marketing and communications plans for the new organization across EMEA region.
- You will be responsible to provide strategic support and execution for marketing, digital & social media, trade shows, tech shows internal and external events, public relations, internal communications and customer communications
- You will work within a team of global marketing and communications professionals and you will ensure alignment with the broader communications team on brand messaging, creative, and enterprise-wide initiatives
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Marketing, Communication and or Public Relations required
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven success in internal and external communications
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Strong knowledge in another European language will be considered as an asset
- Previous background in a global industrial environment and collaborating with a global team
- Maturity, presence and diplomacy to maintain professionalism under the pressure associated with a fast-paced culture
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications and organizational skills
- Aptness to be hands on, get involved to drive for results and demonstrate a strong commitment to organizational success
- Ability to lead with integrity and in a manner consistent with the Company’s core values
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format 'Name_Firstname_ref 9431' to [email protected]
Please note that Rowlands ensure you the strictest confidentiality and the utmost attention to your application during the whole recruitment process. No information will be transmitted to a third part without a prior consent.
Rowlands offers 50 plus years of experience in recruitment and retained executive search as well in the provision of human capital services. We have successfully completed an impressive number of job search assignments for many prestigious clients in Luxembourg, as well as across Europe. We see our high servicing quality as our strength. It differentiates Rowlands and ensures the services we provide are the optimum available in the market today. As business competes, Rowlands plays an important role in helping candidates and employers.