Posté le 22/08/2017 SQL Reporting Services Developer (M/F) chez East West United Bank
- Métier Développement/Programmation
- Type de contrat CDI
Purpose of the position
The IT professional with a strong experience in Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services, and solid background in software development should be able to deliver software solutions of excellent quality and on time, to work closely with business analysis and quality assurance teams.
- Design and develop BI and client reports using SSRS for the following systems:
o Wolters Kluwer Financial Services (OneSumX);
o Temenos T24/Core Banking System.
- Gather and understand requirements for the reports.
- Assist business and operational departments in UAT.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the product.
- Identify performance issues and propose optimization techniques.
- Collaborate with team members to find best solutions for complex technical issues.
- Maintain technical and functional documentation related to reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in Engineering or Mathematics.
- Professional experience in development of reporting solutions with a minimum of three years.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Expert level understanding of SELECT SQL statement in its entirety.
- Understanding of RESTful protocol, and XML and JSON formats.
- Excellent algorithmic skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Understanding of modern software development concepts including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of the Wolters Kluwer Financial Services (OneSumX) and/or Temenos T24/Core Banking data models will be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of C-like programming languages or Python would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently on tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English. French and Russian will be considered as an asset.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2014.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Microsoft .Net Framework.
- RESTful API.
With more than 40 years’ experience in Luxembourg, East-West United Bank S.A. (EWUB) is a Russian capital bank inaugurated in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg in 1974. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and to providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank’s long-standing traditions have been successfully adapted to modern society’s needs and in 2013, the Bank has recorded a profit on its operations for the fifteenth consecutive year.
EWUB acts as a two-way bridge between the East and the West connecting Russian and CIS businesses to Europe and helping European partners to be established in Russia.
More information is available on our website: www.ewub.lu and on our Facebook page “EWUB Luxembourg”.