Posté le 22/08/2017 Deputy Head of Listing chez Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Métier Titres, Droit : autres...
- Type de contrat CDI
• Under the supervision of the Head of Listing, support the entire listing process and monitor issuers’ post-listing compliance obligations
• Manage the listing files and the approval of prospectuses in a proactive way in compliance with applicable Rules & Regulations, laws and guidelines
• Manage contacts and relationships with issuers, lead-managers, law firms and listing agents in relation with the listing process
• Prepare and participate in meetings with clients and their advisors
• Advise internal operational teams on capital markets issues
• Keep abreast of capital markets developments and evaluate their potential impact on listing activity
• Actively participate in and support strategic projects linked to LuxSE primary markets activity
• Work closely with Legal, Regulatory and Markets & Surveillance departments to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance of LuxSE listing activities
• Master degree in law, economics or finance with a specialisation in capital markets
• 10+ years’ experience working or consulting in relevant fields of expertise, largely gained in the financial services/ capital markets environment
• Ability to quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate expertise
• A deep understanding of financial instruments and the functioning of equity/debt capital markets acquired through experience in transaction services, investment banking or legal services
• Strong technical knowledge and deep understanding of capital markets regulatory matters (MIFID, CSDR, MAR, Prospectus Directive, Transparency Directive)
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and French
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°5).
Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green securities by gener¬ating awareness about their green projects.