Posté le 22/08/2017 Senior - Business Project Manager chez Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Métier Chef de projet
- Type de contrat CDI
As a Senior Business Project Manager, you will be in charge of driving and supporting the deployment of projects within our strategic initiative portfolio. This role will imply managing and planning multiple high profiles and impacting projects involving colleagues from across the organization and external stakeholders.
• Contribute with senior management to the definition of LuxSE’s overall project strategy
• Execute and monitor assigned project portfolio by managing scope, time, resources, quality and risk
• Conduct business requirement reviews
• Assemble and lead cross functional teams; provide guidance, training and direction to achieve projects’ goals
• Make decisions with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve optimal results within given time frames
• Ensure regularly report of project progress to management
• Master degree in business management, economics or finance
• 5+ years’ experience working or consulting in relevant fields of expertise, largely gained in the financial services/ capital markets environment
• Expert level in analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions
• Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees and client groups to take desired action.
• Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex business documents
• Ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach including managing multiple deadlines and changing project scope/direction.
• Knowledge of Project Management solutions (PRINCE2, ITIL,Agility,…)
• Knowledge of capital markets regulatory matters (MIFID, CSDR, MAR, Prospectus Directive, Transparency Directive) is an asset
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and French
• Proficient in the use of MS Office
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°5).
Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green securities by gener¬ating awareness about their green projects.