Posté le 25/08/2017 Junior Sustainable Finance Officer chez Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Métier Analyse financière, Environnement
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence LGX
• Process applications to the LGX platform and prepare applications for validation by LGX management
• Monitoring of issuers to capture new green/sustainable issuances in the market through use of tools like Bloomberg, CBI and Environmental Finance databases etc
• Monitoring of issuers to capture new green/sustainable data published
• Data collection and input into our platform and contribution to improving published data.
• Follow developments in the area of sustainable finance and complete market research for management and the LGX team
• Prepare data and short articles for our newsletter/blog
• Contribute to our preparation for technical working groups by preparing relevant technical reports summarizing key sustainable finance related topics
• Master degree in finance, business management or economics with a specialization in sustainable or environmental finance
• Preferably previous work experience in sustainability / ESG (environmental, social, governance matters) within a finance, banking or capital markets context
• Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
• Ability to research, analyse and present information
• Accurate, detail-oriented and reliable
• Working well under pressure
• Team-oriented and independent
• Good communication skills in French and English (spoken and written)
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°5).
Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by gener¬ating awareness about their projects.