Posté le 29/08/2017 Receptionist chez Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Métier Accueil/Réception/Saisie, Assistanat/Secrétariat (commercial, autre...)
- Type de contrat CDI
As a first point of contact, you will have to promote LuxSE’s image through providing outstanding service to customers and visitors.
• Welcome visitors/customers in the best possible way while being warm and professional
• Proactively manage and ensure the smooth running of the reception and the meeting room area
• Handle the switchboard and dispatching phone calls accurately
• Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges
• Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
• Provide administrative support by ordering refreshments for trainings and events
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
• Professional appearance and friendly approach
• Possess excellent customer service attitude combined with strong interpersonal skills
• Discretion and confidentiality are essential
• Ability to be proactive, multitask, take initiatives and work under pressure
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English, French and German, Luxembourgish is considered as an asset
• A good command of the Microsoft Office package
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°5).
Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.