Posté le 04/09/2017 REGULATORY STRUCTURED PRODUCTS SPECIALIST (W/M) chez Morgan Philips Executive Search
- Métier Comptabilité, Finance, Direction générale
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence LUA/DI/013484
We have been exclusively engaged to conduct a search for an experienced Regulatory Structured Products Specialist for a highly esteemed financial institution headquartered in Luxembourg.
In a context of growth and willingness to increase the services offered to the structured products issuers, this strategic role reporting to the Executive Committee is created.
- Develop a strong understanding of the clients' needs which includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive position on the marketplace, industry trends, regulation constraints (MIFID II, PRIIPs…)
- Identify new services for the structured products market (type of services, go-to-market plans, positioning and impact on the organization)
- Monitor structured products evolutions and markets
- Propose organizational set up and resources requirements for further expansion
- Build a team dedicated to the new business line
Preferred skills and experience:
- Master degree in law, economics or finance with a specialization in capital markets
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in an investment bank, advisory firm or law firm
- A thorough knowledge of structured products for institutional clients and regulatory evolution (PRIIPs KIDs...)
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills, financial and business acumen
- A successful track record of leading significant and complex projects
- Display excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Being able to gain the confidence of customer executives and senior management teams
- Be entrepreneurial and demonstrate a strong client-oriented attitude
- Previous leadership experience managing a team
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and French
If this sounds exciting to you, we hope you'll get in touch by sending your application to Rémi Fouilloy, Morgan Philips Luxembourg at [email protected] mentioning the reference LUA/DI/013484.