Posté le 06/09/2017 Helpdesk and System support FR/UK chez atHome Group SARL
- Métier Helpdesk/Support informatique
- Type de contrat CDI
Created in 2001, atHome.lu is the 1st real estate portal in Luxembourg and is ranked 6th among the most visited website in Luxembourg. Thanks to its innovative and entrepreneurial culture, atHome is an expert company in the web industry and distinguishes itself by the large scope of its offer and by the quality of its services.
atHome works with over 1000 clients and offers more than 22,000 real estate ads in Luxembourg & border regions.
atHome today consists of 60 people sharing the common passion of the web and new technologies. Our corporate culture makes our strength and our values live through all of us.
atHome also has an international dimension via its brands in the French (www.immoregion.fr) and German (www.atHome.de) markets and its association with Casa.it, an Italian real estate portal.
For more information, visit our corporate website: www.athomegroup.eu
To reinforce its team, atHome is searching for a/an:
Helpdesk support :
• Ensure maximum uptime of all office related IT assets
• Provide functional support and assistance to the internal users
• Optimise the budget allocated in order to achieve the best performance
• Management of stock, material in maintenance, inventory management for invoicing
• Maintain and operate the required tools to streamline internal IT operations
• Perform technological R&D to give the company the best possible technical solutions in terms of efficiency, ease of use and maintenance, and cost
• Clearly communicate processes and tools to be applied to end-users and other support engineers
• Collaborate with key IT roles in order to leverage available skills and time in the best possible way
System support :
• Handle creation and management of mailboxes with web interface or Powershell Scripts
• Manage access to server infrastructure on Dell Blade Systems for basic task, with support from Senior DevOps
• Take care of basic tasks on Linux machines
• Sens of rigor
• Ability to work in an agile environment
• General problem solving skills
• Ability to think creatively
Experience and qualifications
• Fluent in French and good command of English
• At least 3 years of experience within a similar position
• Knowledge of environments :
• Tools and IT technologies :
o Windows and Mac operating systems
o Office suites like MS Office, OpenOffice
o Windows server
o LDAP, Active Directory
o VPN systems
o Network infrastructure devices (LAN/WAN accelerators, VPN endpoints, VoIP systems)
o Antivirus and general security related solutions (firewalls, group policies, …)
o Backup software and hardware
Are you passionate and involved in your work? Do you want to integrate an innovative, pleasant and dynamic team? Do you want to participate in our adventure and progress in a motivating environment? Join us!
Send your application to the following address: