Posté le 06/09/2017 Paralegal officer (M/F) chez Actualis
Luxembourg (L) Finance
- Métier Conformité/Compliance
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence PLO-PJ
- Corporate administration and Transaction support: organize and attend board meetings, prepare corporate resolutions, log board minutes.
- Document execution: prepare documents for signature and maintain decision making audit trails.
- Regulatory filings: prepare annual accounts, legal documentation and company filings.
- Company secretarial: maintain minute books, statutory registers and prepare documentation in relation to certain corporate actions.
- KYC: assist the company in meeting its “Know Your Client” obligations.
- General company administration: this will include updating company files, corporate record keeping; arranging notarizations and apostilles.
- The candidate will work closely withe the European finance team in monitoring compliance with their obligations to keep the database current and assist with updating the system
- Working closely with fund controllers in other European offices in order to add new entities to the system and update the information for existing entities
- Identifying and addressing gaps in the information held - Reviewing and confirming the accuracy of the information
- Running recurring reports & ad hoc reports
- Strong language skills in English and French (spoken and written) and good command of German is an asset;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player with a strong desire to deliver quality services to both internal and external clients;
- Able work in an environment which necessitates responsiveness and flexibility in order to meet transaction deadlines;
- Highly organized and methodical;
- Pro-active, meticulous, reliable and accurate;
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Strong experience with Luxembourg holding companies;
- Able to travel periodically in Europe;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar function;
- Legal background required.
Please send your application to: [email protected]