Posté le 13/09/2017 Senior Client Registry Administrator (M/W) chez FYTE Luxembourg
- Métier Comptabilité, Finance
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence LUB/FY/014482
For our client, a private bank specialized in asset and wealth management, we are currently searching for a Senior Registry and Account Processing Officer (M/W) to work alongside the private banking and compliance department.
In this role, your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Review all client registry actions with group entities,
- Control access to UK database,
- Analyze opening account documentation and manage all queries regarding the openings or modifications of existing accounts,
- Make sure that European Regulations and internal legal and compliance policies are respected (KYC, Due Diligence, FATCA,CRS…),
- Check and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the legal documents and account opening forms,
- Collaborate with external and internal entities in order to get missing information and chase missing orders.
- You have an experience of at least 4 years in a similar position (experience in the legal industry or trust structures are considered a strong asset)
- You are an expert on financial regulatory requirements
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have excellent organizational skills, you are highly responsible and pay strong attention to detail
- You have management skills and you are able to take effective initiatives
- You have great communication competencies and you are able to create and maintain strong professional relationships
If you are interested by this opportunity and you are looking for a new challenge, please send your application to Edouard Van Ginderdeuren at [email protected] mentioning the reference: LUB/FY/014482.