Posté le 17/09/2017 Information Security Consultant chez Open Field S.A.
- Métier Sécurité
- Type de contrat CDI
Your mission and tasks
As a member of OpenField team you will be an information security consultant who performs risk assessment, information security control reviews, compliance audits, GDPR gap analysis and you will support the company mission to help its clients and itself in:
- Defining appropriate security requirements and controls to mitigate identified security risks across the clients’ change initiatives.
- Influencing the right security risk outcomes for the client organisation in line with its business risk appetite.
- Driving compliance with Information Security Standards, as well as Legal, and Regulatory security requirements.
- Ensuring that required controls are implemented by working closely with the clients’ Design, Build and Test teams as well as Business stakeholders.
- Assuring key controls through the conduct or coordination of 3rd party security assessment.
- Implementation of security governance aligned with business needs, considering corporate risks.
- Risk analysis according to the recommended professional standards (ISO 27005).
- Editing security advice and review, authority register, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and building relationship with key business and technical stakeholders and central functions including information security governance, Audit, Compliance and Governance.
- You have a master or equivalent certification in computer science, information systems, engineering with strong knowledge of business, law and economics.
- Between 0 – 5 years of professional experience in either an IT Risk or Information Security consulting role or as an internal information security or IT Risk practitioner, ideally with a recognized professional services firm or large corporations
- Systems security skills in assessment, design, architecture, management and reporting.
- Controls and security implementation, program and project delivery design, architecture and solution design.
- Advanced writing and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Be willing to travel as required.
- The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
- Very good knowledge or certification in mainstream frameworks such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ITIL or COBIT.
- You are fluent in English and French. German would be a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage projects
- High degree of confidentiality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team spirit
- Sense of customer service
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package adapted to the responsibilities associated with the position
- A real challenge in a stimulating working environment within a young, passionate and dynamic team highly qualified in the field of strategy
- Customers from diverse business sectors and challenging projects
- In-house support and appropriate external training, if needed
Please send your CV to [email protected]
OpenField is a consultancy company in the field of Strategy of the Information Systems, governance, security and project management.
Our company established 12 years ago in Luxembourg to give independent and innovative advisory services to businesses in Luxembourg and abroad. Our customers demands vary from the IT on business alignment assessment, the specification book and RFP management for a new software, the GDPR compliance, up until the ISO 27001 or 22301 BCP implementation.
Our team is partially made from technical experts in all IT fields and from young and motivated consultants and senior specialists as well.