Posté le 17/09/2017 Data Protection Consultant - Internship chez Open Field S.A.
- Métier Conseil stratégique/en organisation
- Type de contrat Stage
Your mission and tasks
As an intern in our Data Protection Advice department you will help our team and realize the following tasks:
- Assist and guide clients to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements on technical, legal and organizational aspects, including:
- Ensure a legislative intelligence, know the law and follow-up on corrective actions to implement
- Conduct awareness programs and/or training on data protection topics
- You are completing a university degree in law, economics or business administration
- You have strong interest in IT and cybersecurity
- You are fluent in French with a strong business knowledge of English, German fluency being a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously
- High degree of confidentiality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team spirit
- Sense of customer service
What we offer
- An internship (with mandatory convention ), as soon as possible and according to your availability, followed by possible permanent contract
- A real challenge in a stimulating working environment within a young, passionate and dynamic team highly qualified in the field of data protection
- Customers from diverse business sectors and challenging projects
Please send your CV to [email protected]
OpenField is a consultancy company in the field of Strategy of the Information Systems, governance, security and project management.
Our company established 12 years ago in Luxembourg to give independent and innovative advisory services to businesses in Luxembourg and abroad. Our customers demands vary from the IT on business alignment assessment, the specification book and RFP management for a new software, the GDPR compliance, up until the ISO 27001 or 22301 BCP implementation.
Our team is partially made from technical experts in all IT fields and from young and motivated consultants and senior specialists as well.